So I was nominated for a Liebster award, ‘Liebsterrrr’… Hmm…sounds German (I would know, and no i’m not German) well guess it is, probably means something like ‘love’ from the known phrase “ich liebe dich” which means I love you. I digress, yea, so I was nominated, for that, I guess it means I am loved? ( I refuse to Google this).
Right! the ‘rules’ of the nomination (ain’t that a thing!) says I have to mention and acknowledge the blog that nominated me and display the award logo, answer some questions the nominator gave you. State 11 facts about yourself (Jeez!), nominate other bloggers, (the list aint over) make sure to notify these bloggers of their nomination. Finally! (finally!!yes finally!) give them 11 questions to answer.
So You are probably wondering who nominated me?
The questions are (think it is about 11 of them):
What’s your favourite movie?
I don’t think I have “favourites” if I like it, I like it, but it’ll probably be linked to a comedy movie.
What’s your hobbies? Up to 3.
My hobbies are… ( twirls hair around finger) hobbies? what are those? (I joke)
I like to read
I like to listen to music
I like to move it, move it, move it! We like to? Move it! (Seriously) typing this was cringe worthy.
Why do you blog?
“Ehh…I dunno” well by now you should get a feel of how blasé this post is. Anyway, why do I blog? I guess to share some information on things that I think will be beneficial to others (*adjusts hair like it’s a formal interview*)
Thoughts on the thigh brow – yay or nay? I’m an asshole, I know.
Lol (wait a what now?) emm..I prefer the dimples on the buttom of the spine. Sexy!
Another “favourites”, Well as long as it is edible and pristinely prepared, I’m good. I’m not a foodie (truth!), you ever seen me eat? It won’t entice you at all.
What’s your fantasy? Interpret that as you will.
At Copacabana with a huge kahuna burger (you can ask Samuel .L. Jackson what that is) that could pass as a fantasy, what were you expecting? Let’s keep it moving (nothing to see here folks)
Favourite drink? Preferably alcoholic.
Yet another favourites (Another one! Dj…lol I have to stop with this) It’ll have to be wine or a tequila mix with, ‘Bloody Mary’ with a dash of caviar, a splash of lime, cherry, unrefined gin, a few raised brows and a galore of chants saying “Down it! Down it! Down it”! No I’ll just stick with wine (preferably crisp and zesty)
First thing that comes to mind when you wake up in the morning?
Wakes up, scratchs thigh brows (lol) yawns with a disdain look and first thought “Let’s get on with it” (and in that order)
Stuck on an island, you can & have to take one person with you – who? I don’t mind.
A hunter with a great sense of humour. Why? Simple! two reasons; for survival and sanity. And he gotta be fine! Lol no but think about *in cave man voice* ‘man: hunter, lady: pretty, meets man hunter, read story books together’ The End.
How would you describe yourself in three words? Explanation as to why.
Compassionate towards naivety, because it’s the thought that counts and it is only fair.
Cynically empathetic, because after all who cares?
Nonchalant, because it isn’t necessary to stress in a world of no return.
Oh and of course caring, loving, helpful etc etc….because it is only naturally a preconceived humane attribute.
Funniest thing you’ve done under the influence of alcohol or through the influence of bad company?
*Takes a walk down memory lane* Think it was a school trip weekend away camping or whatever, went into the boys shack or cabin with a couple of “mates” to catch them naked and steal their shorts. (I know! it was a team effort). Ahhh miss those days so young, so innocent…
Oh and emm…Kalifornicationx nominated me, cool blog, check him out his artistry or explicit satire are not for the faint hearted (you are warned! Just go there and have a laugh and maybe thank me later? I guess?)
Now 11 facts about me (eesh!)
1. Well this isn’t the only questionnable award I have ever received, I think the first was in high school, I received a “miss feisty award”. Clearly, I mean virtually I am not feisty, the person that gave the award don’t know what feisty means (it’s like their brains got smothered with butter, I am not! feisty.)
2). I don’t watch TV (seriously why would I do that)
3) I love songs with meaning (it needs to make me think) check out Tay Iwar on soundcloud (some of his songs I like are Equestrian love, Elysium and forgotten the third one, it has do with wolves)
4) I can break habits easily
5) I am a visualist (my mind is my virtual reality)
6) I could learn a language easily (kind of)
7) I am trying so hard to think of more facts, I can’t entertain narrow-minded people.
8) Sarcasm is the best kind of comedy, that is what I think
9). Did I mention I love listening to music?
10) I find beauty where no one else goes (the purest, untainted kind)
11) I don’t believe in common sense (personal experience have proven to me there is no such thing)
Yay! I’m done, that was actually fun, in the end.
*In Lavell Crawford’s voice* I will like to tag these amazing bloggers below:
Here are my questions for y’all:
– What’s your favourite movie?
– What are your hobbies? Up to 3.
– What keeps you motivated?
– what super natural power do you wish to have and why?
– what is a weird talent that you have?
– What’s your fantasy? Interpret that as you will.
– What time of the day do you prefer?
– First thing that comes to mind when you wake up in the morning?
– Stuck on an island, with a compass, spear, and rope, how would you make use of these for survival (whether rational or irrational and entertaining of course all are welcomed)?
– How would you describe yourself in three words? Explanation as to why.
– Funniest thing you’ve done under the influence of alcohol or through the influence of bad company?